Mountainview Veterinary Hospital delivers the residents of Rockaway and surrounding areas incomparable veterinary care, with one of the widest ranges of medical pet services available in New Jersey.
- Pet wellness and preventive care —Guidelines for how to promote your pet’s general wellness, including information on vaccinations and regular examinations.
- Cat and dog dental care —To avoid dental health issues schedule your dog or cat for regular oral checkups.
- Veterinary surgery —Our modern surgical suites provide your pet with a closely monitored and extremely safe environment during all procedures.
- In-house laboratory —Mountainview’s in-house laboratory allows us to provide quick, reliable, and accurate diagnostics for your pets.
- Digital X-ray and ultrasound —Our highly trained veterinarians have access to advanced digital X-ray and ultrasound technologies.
- Pet cancer treatment —There are several options for pet owners seeking treatment for their dog or cat’s cancer, and we’ll be there to help you through this difficult time.
- Pet selection and behavior counseling —Learning more about breeds and behavior counseling can help you decide which pets will be best for you and your family’s needs.
- Travel certificates for pets —In addition to offering exams for domestic trips, our veterinarians are federally accredited and capable of issuing international pet travel examinations and certificates.
- Veterinary housecalls —In order to accommodate pets with special needs, our veterinary practice does conduct housecalls for qualifying pets with advance notice.
The professional and enthusiastic staff at Mountainview cares deeply about giving back to the community and making excellent veterinary care options as accessible as possible. Contact us today to make an appointment!